Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Run For The Wall Mascot stayed at the Wall Friday Night

I'm listing the items that Sugarbear - my "mascot" for RFTW 2010 collected across country.



A flag pin in the shape of the USA Top Left Lapel
A RFTW 20th Anniversary POW, American Flag Pin (Bottom Left)
A 2003 (that was my first RFTW) HonorBound Motorcycle Ministry Pin (top right lapel)
A 2010 RFTW Pin (on the back by the miniature RFTW backpatch)
A 2010 Rancho Cucamonga, CA pin
Beads handed to us somewhere along the route signifying POW/MIA and American Flag colors
A Psalm 91 Scripture Dog Tag and a Cross Penny hanging with it.
 Still smiling after thousands of miles!!

It looks like my mascot is waving good bye.  The bear started out white, but rode on my motorcycle tank bag all the way across country, without a bath.  I see the reflection in the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, it was emotional.  I have other pictures coming, my cell phone didn't do the greatest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Opinions: