Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In 2 weeks we will be on the road with Run For The Wall.

I have been honored to serve as the Chairman of the Board on Run For The Wall this year.  When I step down at the end of my term, I know that I will miss all the people I've worked with through the years.

All the preparations that the hundreds of volunteers have made are coming to fruition.

As we relax and visit with family, and tidy up details on the home front, I also am in touch with people who are registering and those in leadership.  This event sees over 2000 participants join the event.  Many travel from California to Washington D.C., some travel a few days or through a few states.

Everyone who experiences Run For The Wall is touched emotionally by the outpouring of volunteers, communities and fellow riders.  RFTW XXIII - 14 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Opinions: