Sunday, May 9, 2010

I think I need a mascot this year.

Russ is going to be a Road Guard on the Central Route, and I will be riding with the pack.

Since Pop Top started giving me little white Teddy Bears with Run For The Wall vests, they've been riding from California to D.C. attached to my luggage.  Last year I put "Sugarbear" inside my bag and kept her clean the entire run.  This year, she has several pins on her vest, and plans to be in a lot of the pictures.

Follow Sugarbear across the miles.


 Here, she's looking at the map on-line on the Run For The Wall web page.


With an American Flag pin, an RFTW 20th Anniversary pin, an HonorBound MM Pin and an Angel on a Motorcycle Pin she's ready for the ride.


Thanks, Pop Top!!

me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Opinions: