Thursday, May 27, 2010

on the 9th day - RAIN

I do have a theory.  Thunderstorms build over motorcycle events.  If we stayed in one place long enough we would have them after a day or two.  Every event we attend has a day or two of storms!!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  No-o-o-o this isn't my photography it's google images... I wish I had taken this pic, I'd be famous (and retired).

It did storm to day on the riders - in the mountains - but ya know what?  I still haven't heard complaints - we ain't completed the mission till we go to the WALL on Saturday, and nothing is stopping us now.  Who's got time to complain.

Dinner with friends in a a few hours, a good night's sleep, staging for one more day together, greetings in DC by the Southern Route tomorrow afternoon, and Friday Night and All Day Saturday events ... and we all start our goodbyes.

Another year of planning, has worked its way into a safe, memorable, healing mission for our warriors, Veterans of the US Military!  Thank you and Welcome Home soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Opinions: